Friday, April 2, 2010

I Have Got Stuff Running Around My Head

My time blinks 2.26am. What would a woman like me be doing up at this time? Why am I awake at this time? To be perfectly honest, I am not really sure. Too much adrenalin I guess. I got home pretty early today all things considering and had the best time with all my family. No, we did not go out. Well unless you call all of my progeny doing their best to squash me into the mattress of my bed while their Papa told them fibs about how I said the birds that keep coming to 'attack' themselves by our bedroom window every morning must have been 'sent' by people from my village! Trust my children. They have the best sense of humour ever. I usually like it but I was miffed that they did not seem to laughing with me but 'at' me. But even as I pretended to be offended, I had to laugh along. It was such a feel good moment. And I bless God for times like those.

And really, ALL I said was that I thought it was really odd that these pesky birds kept coming every morning at the same time. To peck incessantly at my window! what did they really want? Should they not have realised by now that there are no other birds there and that all they could see were their own reflections! Maybe its just me, but it reminded me of one spooky movie I watched once!

Ah...but I digress, delete the 'mgm (mighty good man) fibs' and it was so much fun. Kodak moment kind of fun........perhaps that's why I fell asleep smiling only to wake up at this ungodly hour.......with stuff running around my head.......

No comments:

Post a Comment